Saturday, December 13, 2014

RAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday night and I am dressed in flannel pjs with christmas tree lit having a very G rated night until......  I look out my front door to see a rat on my roof hanging on for his life about to fall into my court yard!!  In FL we have what they call roof rats hence the reason it was on my roof lol and they also run around in the trees.  Harmless but very scary lol as I learned tonight.  So what does this little (huge) rat do??  Yup, fell right into my court yard by my front door.  I could tell he was not right maybe sick not sure but the poor thing was in no condition to be left there.  So I go get a shovel lol and go outside and talk to it like its a puppy and then slowly poke it to see if it will walk on the shovel.  Well this rat turned in to robo rat and moved so fast right onto my shovel!!  What did I do??  I screamed and tossed it off the shovel!! LOL  Ok, so take 2 I gather myself for another try.  This time he does the same thing and runs onto my shovel at which I take off like my ass is on FIRE!! LOL..  Out my door and into my driveway and just kept running LOL I didnt know where to take it so across my neighbors lawn I went and of course they were outside to see an oversized chick in flannels with a shovel with a rat in it moving at a rapid pace across their yard! :)  FINALLY I found a little bush to place it and then I went running home.  WOW, I am exhausted I will be on the couch if you need me! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Rats and Cats... the old Story...

11:23 PM  
Blogger Alan said...

When it comes to rats, I'm like Frank Costanza when he saw a mouse in his house: "We're moving! I will not live with infestation!" I'd have hidden in the house and called exterminators to fan out across the neighborhood and kill every rat in a mile radius.

7:45 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

LOL I am just happy they stay outside! In the 10 years living in FL this was the first upclose encounter. Just part of living in the tropics not a big deal for me. :)

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home