Saturday, November 08, 2014

GYM BITCH

Was training on Thursday and had a man approach me.  He came up to me like a scared dog and whispered to me "how long did it take you to get like that", I answered "many years".  It was at that point he just starred at me and I was thinking as I starred back "you have no idea who I am and you have no idea that I know exactly what is going on in your mind and in your pants".  I went on to train my chest and biceps and do you know what he did, NOTHING!  He went from machine to machine to have the perfect view of watching me train.  After each set I would look up to find him in a new place with me in his sight.  As I was leaving the gym I passed him and in my dirty, naughty mind I wanted to stand in front of him and demand he expose his massive hard on to all in the gym and cum at my feet but of course instead I just wished him goodnight. :)  I bet he didnt even make it home before he came all over himself.  This is what happenes when you meet a bigger than life alpha muscle goddess!! :)

Kisses,
Nuriye

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same thing would have happen to me, though I would have trained at the same time lol

11:10 AM  
Blogger Bgp said...

He is a lucky guy. I would have ask you :"Would you mind lift and carry my skinny little body in your big strong arms up to my car ?" ;)

XO

12:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

scaring the cum out of me says it all. no words just fear gone wild.

8:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Actually I swore to myself that I would NEVER EVER waste a chance like this anymore.
Well, ok, Im Aware that most FBBs are nymphomaniacs, maybe he didnt know that...
Like you say, NN: It's my life, my choices, my dreams, and nothings going to stop me from getting what I really really want!

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home