Sunday, October 27, 2013

MISSING

I have been missing from my blog because to be honest I am brain dead! LOL....  4 weeks out and NO mercy for me!!  Too tired, NOT AN OPTION, Too hungry, TOO FUCKING BAD!  Its go time, time to finish this off and get what I want... THAT WIN.  Very hard to predict a win in FBB but I will say I am working the hardest and smartest to claim that win.  I posted this pic because do you see my face??!!  Its saying "Im naughty BUT hungry" LOL...  I want to thank each and everyone of you from my members to my blog readers to all my cam sweeties, you guys fuel the fire burning inside me and I am so thankful to each and everyone of you!
XOXO
Nuriye :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Nuriye: I hope at some point you add that pic with the " missing" post along with others like it to you galeries list. Makes me so hot and horny? The constant training has to be tough at times. Jeff

4:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So you're "naughty but hungry" I stay engorged just taking in your body. If you aren't a certified sex therapist,you should be. You're so comfortable with your muscular body and are so willing to share it. Thank-You,Thank-You. Jeff

6:29 PM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Thanks again Jeff, I am not a sex therapist but I am "naughty certified" lol.

XOXO
Nuriye

3:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nuriye: How did it feel the first time you defeated a man with your strength? I can only imagine how it would to be inside you. You pumping me dry and and squeezing me with those gorgeous arms!

3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home