Saturday, September 21, 2013

SUPER WOMEN!

Next weekend is the Ms. Olympia and I get goose bumps just thinking about it!  I love female bodybuilding so much and to see the top women in the world on one stage is sooooo inspiring.  To be on the O stage means you are the best in the world and these women prove it when the step on the stage with the package they bring.  I will be on that stage one day but for now I totally enjoy watching them and getting inspiration from them as well.  I want to give a shout out to my friend Tammy Jones.  Tammy not only won her first pro show this year but she is also on her way to rock the O stage.  Tammy is a SUPER hard worker and a wonderful woman.  She will do so well and she should be so proud at how far she came as a pro in such a short time!!!  I also saw a pic of Anne Freitas and HOLY SHIT she looks so good!  These women are at the top of their game and I cant wait to cheer them on from my living room! :)

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home