Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday

Todays update was me a couple months ago a bit "fuller" and I hope you enjoy it.  Closer we get to my show and many ask me how I feel and here is the truth... I FEEL LIKE SHIT!  This is not for the faint hearted you must love the hunger and you must love the pain and I do!  Today was leg day, day 4 of zero carbs and I still pushed that shit!  Leg press 1500 for 21 reps, squat 315 for 12 and lunges 100 on my back 100 lunges (50 one way) but that is just a few sets total of 8 exercises 5 sets each.  Your heart must be bigger than your muscle at this stage and you have to be a bit crazy and that is why I love this so much!  Each and every of the HARDCORE FEMALE BODYBUILDERS are warriors my friends and no I am not talking about the little physique girls who average 120 on stage and pose with their hands open no disrespect to them but there is a big fucking difference!  I cant tell you how much I love the hardcore female they inspire me to do this everyday!  I need you guys by my side and lets get this done IFBB PRO will be in front of my name by fall and I am going to share it with all of you.  Some of you have been with me for almost 2 decades and when I get that pro card I will dedicate it to all of you who have stood by me!  You are not just fans you are friends and most of all just good people. :)  Oh and I do get asked what I listen to when I train.  Like any hardcore bitch, I listen to hardcore music.  Couple tracks tonight, MASTER P, Middle Finga and BIGGIE, Victory!! 

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We believe in you the same way we believe in what you stand for. It's impossible for me to describe why I support you, but to me it simply feels right. It goes way beyond the adult entertainment and muscles. Glad to see someone still like old school rap.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home