Monday, September 24, 2012

Industry

Having been in this industry for over 10 years I know that there are THOUSANDS of loyal fans that LOVE female bodybuilding.  Having said that, why is it the biggest event in Bodybuilding, the Ms Olympia to take place this weekend  not getting any converage ANY WHERE.  To be honest I am sick of bikini girls prepping for the O and not ONE video of any of the beautiful top pro female bodybuilders are profiled on any of the "muscle" sites.  To be honest this rubs me the wrong way and rubbing me the wrong way is never a good thing. :)  The only thing I know is my big nose will be plastered to my computer screen to watch the top women of the world compete at the highest level.  Total love and inspiration for what they do and how they do it!  So sending my GIRL POWER to the best FBBS in the world, cant wait for this weekend.

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger Tone said...

totally agree with you, hate how they just act like Ms O is a side event. And the cash rewards compared to the men is a joke. Watch Ms O on webcast, Iris looked great as always, thought Alina should have been top 3 and Anne Freitas should have been top 5. What did you think of the results?

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home