Tuesday, July 17, 2012

thankful for crazy!

I am in the gym about 4 hours a day 6 days a week at this point and it can be hard.  Today while doing my AM cardio I saw so many crazy things that people do it was amazing.  Now usually I would get mad but then I said "wait a min this can help me" see watching them made my cardio FLY by. LOL...  OK, so what did I see??  1.  A plump little woman go HARD doing some kind of CRUNK/ BOOTY dancing.  Guys, this woman was doing like FULL OUT club dancing for like 20 min and to top it off she was talking so "someone" aka the little voice in her head! LOL... 2.  2 men doing like yoga moves, if you were on crack!  Now I have done yoga, yes i have lol and I never did moves like this!  Now those are just 2 and believe me the time FLEW before I knew it the hour was up and I was out the door.  So I need to say "thank you for the crazies"!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home