Thursday, July 05, 2012

On my List!

Anne Freitas is added to my list of SUPER SEXY FEMALE MUSCLE!!  This is a short list lol because very few pull of that head turning sex appeal with packed muscle!!  This girl is rocking it and she is a total inspiration to me!  Sexy, jacked and proud to be a female with muscle how could she not make my list!! :)  Thank you for the inspiration Anne!!  Others to make my list (cause i know you want to know)  Zoa Linsey, Debi Laszewski, Alina Popa and ME :)  This is just my opinion but I can have one here since this site has my name on it! LOL..

XOXO
Nuriye  ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Tone said...

I totally agree with you, its amazing how much muscle is packed on her frame. Would love to see you feeling up her muscles

8:20 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Yes! But I see this pic of Aleehsa Young you have here.... we can add her to my list, she slipped my mind! :) Aleesha is GREAT! :)

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home