Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday

Well the weekend is almost over and I just had a blast with alot of you on HERBICEPSCAM this weekend! :) Your continued support and love is so humbling, I am just so blessed! :) I think I will do a couple shows this year. Thinking about the North Americans and Nationals again not 100% on which or both. The Arnold Classic is just around the corner and I tune into it every year on the live cam stream and get so pumped seeing so many of the greats compete. Who do you think will pull of the win this year?? I cant wait to see! :) We all know tomorrow is Monday, one of my fav days and it will start off back on the stairmill. I totally enjoyed my day off from training today but cant wait to attack that gym tomorrow!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home