Thursday, May 18, 2017

Thursday

Sometimes you just have to flex!  Getting a lot of feedback on my legs being bigger.  Means so much that you are noticing that because they have been severely injured since 2014.  I kept grinding although very injured but was training with extreme pain.  In fact at southern states last year my right knee was so bad I could not bend it and told the backstage crew when I get down on stage for posing routine I may not get up!  Injury is something that happens to all of us and something I don't like to talk about because I never want it to seen as an excuse.  I can tell you there were many leg training sessions in tears and got so bad for my Nationals prep I was in tears trying to do my cardio.  Well, long story short I AM INJURY FREE!!!!!!!!!!  Taking nothing for granted and training hard but smart and my legs are finally coming back to what I knew them to be! :)  You never know a person's story especially a bodybuilder because in this industry no one likes to hear a so called excuse as to why you didn't perform as you should.  So I didn't say anything about any of the injuries in my knees, hamstrings and calf and oh yeah my foot! LOL...  A lot of times if you push one injury it will "snow ball" into many when the body has to compensate for the original injury.  So I am well on my way to a great show prep and yes I will be on stage this year with the guidance of my amazing coach and like my coach said "we are going to freak them out this year"!!


4 Comments:

Blogger bbuildingfan01 said...

Simply massive and beautiful

7:00 AM  
Blogger rousta99 said...

I need to buy you a better camera

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jo nah said...

Mmm..i want u to thrust me hard against the mattress..make my ass bounce

4:30 PM  
Blogger Brian Graham said...

I would love for her to crush me in her bed wow!!! Such great hulking strength!!!

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home