Saturday, April 29, 2017

TRY AGAIN

So I put a scale pic up the other day showing my weight but it was followed by a rant of how so many morph and photo shop their pics.  I was thinking about that post and thought why do you care? You cant control what others do so fuck it!  So let me try this post again lol...  Here I am at 231 the biggest and best condition I have been in my career.  231 is not an easy number to hold while maintaining hardness especially being a female but I have done it and yes I am proud. :)  I do what I love and I love to share what I love to do with all of you.  Happy weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger bbuildingfan01 said...

231!!!! Oh my goodness! That's incredible nuriye and you are one of the best female bodybuilders today much respect and keep doing the Damn thing!!!😚💪

4:46 AM  
Blogger Brian Graham said...

Very very sexy feet!!!!

8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home