Wednesday, March 08, 2017

Wednesday

Mid week pic for you.  Keeping pushing hard and stay focused.  Many ask me what FBB I look to for training tips and the answer is none.  I have always watched the male bodybuilders because they have more intensity, volume, weights and reps in their workouts.  Not a dig on FBB training but I just cant relate.  I cant tell you how many times I have almost fallen asleep watching a FBB train.  Because of my training style I am able to carry around 225 lbs that looks pretty damn good.  I also get asked why I don't "soften" up in the off season.  For me as soon as I "soften" up I am now closer to being a normal woman and that is a big HELL NO for me.  Remember I don't body build for the stage I body build to walk in my life as a woman that many cant relate to.  I love it and that will never stop.  And yes I am working on getting you some training videos! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Sexxxxyyyyyyyy. Wish I could just give you some good ������������

3:34 PM  
Blogger awr4377 said...

Big sexy ;-)

7:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kill me with your massive muscle

9:12 AM  
Blogger Brian Graham said...

Sexy female hulk!

5:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home