Friday, February 03, 2017

HEART

Tonight was leg night and what a special girl I saw while I was training.  This girl was maybe 16 years old and was in that squat rack with a 45 on each side pushing out 16 reps.  The focus she had was just amazing and her form was pretty damn good.  This is inspiration to me!  Its not about the size of your muscle if you choose to get big it will come over time.  The size of your heart is what matters in bodybuilding and let me tell you this girl had it.  She inspired me so much it was just amazing to see this young girl with such focus and determination.  I love seeing people like this a true little warrior I am sure what ever she chooses to do in life if she brings that passion and determination she will always succeed. :) 

XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home