Saturday, February 05, 2011

Extreme Bodies take a BACK SEAT!!!????

Ok guys, if you haven't noticed by now I really never get too deep in my blogs. I ususlly use my blog as an avenue to keep you up to date with gerneral things in my life BUT I need to vent!! What the FUCK is going on with the Bodybuilding Industry??? If you dont know they have added 2 new divisions to the bodybuilding world and they would be PHYSIQUE for men and women. I dont know about you BUT I go to shows to see extreme physiques. To see men and women that have pushed themselves past the limits of a normal person. Why the fuck do I want to look at men and women that just came from your local beach and walked on the stage?? The same stage that men and women with extreme physiques killed themselves for several weeks to get on!!!!! I am sorry but this is not settling well with me. Listen if you have a great body more fucking power to you but for god sake do they have to get on stage. As a competitor this means I will be backstage for who knows how much longer depleted and dehydrated while Betty Sue with big tits and a soft ass walks across the stage or Joe Blow posing his 10 inch biceps!!! As a spectator this means you will be sitting in your seat for hours while the REGULARS pass to see the extreme physiques you paid for. Now, dont get me wrong they can have their stage time who the hell am I to take that away from them BUT let them have their own silly show not come into "our " time. Food for thought! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

OH HELL YEAH! Testify, sister!

I agree 100%. (And you should vent more, 'cos you kick ass at it!)

2:12 PM  
Blogger fitnflorida said...

You gotta be kidding me! Who came up with that stupid idea? How boring would that be for the spectators that came for a real show? Sorry to hear you'll have to endure that nonsense from backstage, that really sux.

I think its kinda silly to put them on the same stage as the professional bodybuilders. If they put them in with the beauty pagents instead, at least their physiques would stick out more. They're just gonna look silly up there.

That's like going to a NASCAR race and having to sit and watch a go-cart race for an hour or 2 while you wait for the real race to start. It's not rocket science, people expect "professionals" at a professional event. I hope the spectators complain...a lot.

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home