Saturday, January 15, 2011

Weekend.

Well, I cant tell you how happy I am that Saturday is here! This week I really burned the candle at both ends and was just about running on empty this morning. After some really early clients at the gym I napped for 4 hours! That is unheard of for me but I could have stayed in bed all day. After my rest I went shopping for some new tights for the gym. Although I have these big legs my waist is not that big and my glutes really dont have alot of fat on them so that makes me need some new tights that fit my new physique better. Now, I am rolling my tights up at the waist like a hundred times which really is not a cool look!:) Tomorrow it is off to the gym for my cardio and abs and then I think I will work on my posing routine and try to get a bit of rest since Monday starts another crazy week for me. I really love being very busy but when it catches up with me I need to be smart and try to relax especially precontest. Updates will hit the start of this week and I want you all to have a great week. :)

XOXO
nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home