Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday, updates etc

Hey guys just want to let you know that my update was sent. I, like you are just waiting for it to post! I would say it will be posted by this weekend. I was told it would be up today but that did not happen so....... hang in there. I got home from legs tonight and I am enjoying my Christmas Tree along with several candles throughout my home. I love a night where I can put my feet up and enjoy just being home. Legs were great tonight, lets see, is leg pressing 12 plates each side for 18 reps good?? :) Contest prep is right on track so always happy to see that. So let me sum this up just stay calm with me and we will get this damn update this weekend!! :)

XOXO
nuriye

2 Comments:

Blogger Frog God said...

team up with:
Melissa Detwiler
http://www.melissadettwiller.com/index.html

4:52 PM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

I have worked with Melissa, she is awesome!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home