Friday, February 04, 2011

SLEEP!!

Holy shit guys I think I am getting old!! LOL Okay, my day starts at 4:45am and usually ends at 12:00am. Yes a long day but that is the time I need to get all I want done in my day and I usually try to do one or two extra things if I have time. Well, let me tell you that all caught up with me last night. I came home from the gym aroud 4:30 took a shower and got it into my big bed at 6pm and slept right through until 6am this morning!!! WOW, when I tell you I feel better!! :) So now that I am rested I will tackle the day and try to get on HERBICEPSCAM this afternoon. Prep is great and on track I cant ask for better then that. :) Have a great Friday!!

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger fitnflorida said...

What? You're a pro bodybuilder, you need sleeeeeep, lol :)~

Seriously =))

Check these articles out:

Importance of Sleep

Eat Drink Sleep Bodybuilding

Getting a Good Nights Sleep

2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home