Sunday, January 30, 2011

Monday AGAIN!

Someone tell me where the hell the weeks go!!?? :) Well, here we are again another Monday and another hair pulling week ahead. I am really so blessed and I do love every minute of me hair pulling life. :) Lets see, this past week was great, body progressing and training is great! I am still my same strong self just a bit lighter and alot leaner but I look bigger because I am throwing some serious weight around. The key to show prep is to not fall prey to light weights beacuse you are tired and depleted. I know from the past it makes muscle small and flat and come show time there is no muscle to pump. That will not happen to me again, I get busted once and then I adjust what I have to so the next time I get success!! :) I was on cam this weekend and as always had fun with all of you there. I sent an update so look out for that the start of this week. Oh, one more thing...... ARNOLD CLASSIC is just 5 weeks away. I just love that show and I can't wait to see all the female muscle on stage that inspires me everyday. Have a great week to you all and remember make time to GET NAUGHTY!! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home