Friday, April 28, 2006

Let me get you up to date with Naughty!

Well my week has come to an end!! Thank GOD. I have had one of those weeks that seem to never end but it has and I am very happy about that! Now for why you didn't get your 2 updates this week. Andy is out of town and will get one up any day now. Trust me it is worth the wait! He is swamped this week so I figured I would cut him some slack! :) Otherwise training and cardio are going great and life is good. I am going to do FTWEB CAM sometime tomorrow and Sunday so stayed tuned. I will post my times here tomorrow so come and see me! I am very hard and getting leaner everyday. Thank you for all the support and tell your friends to get a bit of Naughty in there life! I am wraping up a few things and will be getting a video camera VERY soon so you can enjoy long video clips. I am even thinking about a very Naughty video line!! Sounds Yummy to ME!!

xoxo
Naughty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home