Thursday, April 06, 2006

DEEP TISSUE

Well let me tell you about yesterday!!! I decided that I would treat myself to a deep tissue massage. WOW, that shit hurts!! I swear it was like an hour of sheer torture. Of course my body is full of knots so she had a ball with this hard body!! The room was very beautiful with relaxing music and dim lighting and still I could not relax besides the PAIN I am just the type of girl that is on the go so in a way that just slowed me down! :) I do feel great today and am ready to hit the gym full force! My video shoot with Denise is about 8 weeks away so here comes MORE cardio and tighter diet! Big changes still to come!! The weather is getting hotter everyday here and I love it. Thank you for the awesome e-mails and all this support, I truely love it! Stay NAUGHTY for me!

xoxo
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home