Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Patience!

Well hang in there for my update! It should be here some tomorrow, sometimes you can't plan things from getting in the way BUT I will always have one to two updates a week! I was told to try for two but not sure if we can pull it off all the time. Anyway we are thinking of a kick ass update for next week cause naughty is getting restless!! When this happens I totally need to express myself and it usually gets pretty HOT to say the least. I am sure you all like hot! :) Otherwise I will be on Web cam tomorrow but may need to change the time since I need to train so it will be at 10:00 pm please come and see me! Again thank you for all this support, this is so new to me and I am so flattered and honored to have you with me and enjoy what I do.


Xoxo
Naughty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home