Friday, March 03, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

You all have to do me a favor. I was a very Naughty girl and did not wish my dear friend Patty a very Happy Birthday!! So lets say it together "Happy Birthday"!! Let me tell you a bit about her, she is not a BodyBuilder but she is a truely beautiful women who loves life and her family!! She has been through so much in her life and is always so strong and always there for me!! You guys would love her!! She has been a true inspiriation outside of the sport! Patty, I won't forget next year!

On another note I am off for the weekend and we are planning on shooting some very sexy stuff! I will let you all know when I will be on the webcam so you can come and see me!! Now I am sleepy so I will talk to you all this weekend!!

xoxo
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home