Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I know, I know

Boy I tell ya I am one busy chick!! I am sorry that I have not taken a minute to chat in a few days. When I tell you I took it to a dfferent level with these next set of updates!! I mean I think I was even blushing!! :) I am sure you will enjoy this, get the tissues ready to clean up!:) I am kicking it into HIGH GEAR for my video shoot in June and am very excited. I just spoke with my buddy Robert Masino and we are ready to kick ass come June. It will be great to see the awesome Denise Masino as well! She is a true inspiration to me and my site!! Hope all is well with you!!

Stay Naughty For ME!!!

xoxo
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Blogger pisadinho said...

Hello.
:)
Nice to meet you. The internet is great indeed. Throught it we can chat, communicate with people we never thought we would ever be able to chat, communicate with.
I am a 48 year old guy,from Portugal.
Portugal is a small country , across the ocean , in western europe.

Click here to watch some pictures about portugal

Back in 2000 I start browsing the web . Last year I found for the first time some pictures I you and I loved them. I posted some in my website. (I hope you dont mind).
I also have a website .
Click here to take a look at my website

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home