Wednesday, November 30, 2016

YOUR WELCOME

I would like to give a personal "Your Welcome" to the girls I stepped on stage with at Nationals for being OFF! :) LOL..  Will it happen again FUUUCCKKK NOOOOO!  Am I a good bodybuilder.... yes! Am I good at competing...... NO!  So what you gonna do to fix it??  Hire one of the best IFBB Pro Male Bodybuilders in the world to help me be my best!! :)  See I have put on a ton of muscle since being on stage in 2013 and I just did not know what the hell to do with it. :) I just don't have much competing experience but he does and we are off in off season mode and then prep mode for Summer 2017.  Peeled to the bone is what I will be and I want to give a personal "SORRY" to whoever steps on stage with me.  Its gonna be big, ripped and just nasty the way we like it.  Until then its grow time and working on what I need to improve. :)  I am beyond pumped, good bye past hello bright future!  WE AINT DONE YET!!!!!!!
XOXO
Nuriye

2 Comments:

Blogger diggity_dave said...

Nuriye I am so happy to hear you are not discouraged from competitions after Nationals. I personally am always so excited to see you're massive muscles on stage towering over the competition. Every competition you manage to improve your conditioning and I think this is the next big step. Conditioning wins competitions and I know you're going to be unstoppable. Much love Nuriye! Give'em hell every day!

5:28 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

My friend, thank you so much!! I am already learning soooo much from my new coach and I believe when you know better, you do better. :) Every win and defeat you learn, reflect and keep on moving forward! :)
XOXOXO
Nuriye

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home