Monday, October 17, 2016

Doubt

Although I can talk shit with the best of them lol I try to always speak from experience and not ignorance.  Self doubt, WE ALL HAVE IT but I want to express this should not stop you in your tracks!  What I have learned is when I have self doubt I make it propel me forward and not cripple me.  Always be aware of your weakness this is how we improve whether it be with character, work ethic or superficial but never let it stop you from where you want to be!  Trust me when I tell you a little self doubt is good and when you get that goal you set man it feels that much better!  Then little by little you lose that doubt you had but trust me you will find something else to doubt about yourself and then you tackle that the same way you did the last by KEEP MOVING FORWWARD! :)
XOXO
Nuriye

2 Comments:

Blogger awr4377 said...

You'd be able to make any average guy like myself agree with you whether he wanted to or not. Lol ;-)

11:49 AM  
Blogger awr4377 said...

But your right Nuriye and I agree with you 100%. Keep it up and continue keeping shit real. Your my favorite. :-)

11:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home