Wednesday, September 14, 2016

SHAME

Its nothing short of just a shame that some women choose a morph program instead of hard work when posting pics.  Some fans are blind to this BUT I see it very clear and it is ruining the integrity of this sport!  For those who morph pics I see you and I just hope for your sake you never run into me because reality will hit and everyone will see you for the little bitch you really are!  Keep it real, work fucking hard!  Bodybuilding is about the GYM not a fucking program on the computer!!!!!  Respect is earned and these woman have ZERO respect from me.

Nuriye

3 Comments:

Blogger awr4377 said...

Thank you. Fuck a bunch of damn fake shit.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

LOL AMEN!!!!! I just see it as such an insult to the fans that love this. Just be you and work!!
XOXO
Nuriye :)

1:25 PM  
Blogger awr4377 said...

Exactly :-)

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home