Sunday, November 20, 2016

FINAL THOUGHT

I really hate sounding like a negative person so lets end this weekend on a positive!  Now after all my ranting about my show please know one thing..... I WAS NOT PERFECT!  I still have a lot of work to do no matter what weight I compete at and finding that perfect balance to show all this muscle.  My body is rejecting the pulling water/ diuretic phase so something I need to address my face looks swollen and body still holding water on stage but after I eat etc body rids all water after the show day.  Its a lot of trial and error until you find what works so its just something I need to work on to continue this journey. :)  Looking forward to the future and killing it in the gym each and everyday!  Have an awesome week!!

XOXO
Nuriye

Still shot from Tues update! :)
 
XOXO
Nuriye

3 Comments:

Blogger Kimster said...

jesus Yiur just so Hot ..tc uk

9:42 AM  
Blogger Kimster said...

plz plz plz santa i promise to be good just let this lady know ime hersssss for evaaaaa lol tc ukxxxx

9:54 AM  
Blogger Brian Graham said...

I agree. Super hot. She makes me cum huge amounts when I see her beautiful pictures

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home