Friday, October 23, 2015

BIG

I get asked alot if I am done growing and I often wonder if I was a guy would I be getting asked that same question.  When it comes to bodybuilding I dont let my gender limit me.  I want the same thing as a male bodybuilder would, to get as big as I can with quality condition.  Mass and definition is the name of the game for me.  I refuse to say I am done growing because I am female. FUCK THAT!!  I dont set limits upon myself because I am a woman and my size is no different.... NO LIMITS! 

XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Maxwell said...

totally agree, bodybuilding is bodybuilding.

9:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are completely right! No limits!
Your size matters for sure and i am very glad, that You're a very, very big Woman!
Enjoy Your weekend, mats

10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home