Friday, September 11, 2015

SHORT GIRL MUSCLE :)

Not sure how many know this but the average FBB is usually super short.  I have met tons of them and each time I would say to myself DAMN they are tiny!  Now being the giant that I am at 5'9'' I had one goal in mind and that was to create "short girl muscle".  Meaning pack that muscle on as thick and quality as I can especially the legs.  I have done a pretty good job so far BUT not done yet!  I dont build freaky muscle for the stage if anyone does they are a sucker because the stage is short lived only a few minutes on it and if that is what motivated me shit I would be small lol..  I love the look, the feel and the raw sexiness that muscle gives me!  Pics above from my last leg workout.  Happy weekend!! :)
 
XOXO
Nuriye
 
OH I forgot to tell you guys I got a new webcam so quality is AWESOME.  Come say hi on HERBICEPSCAM!! :)

1 Comments:

Blogger ErnGetsGood said...

My fiancé would LOVE you! Keep on being awesome Nuriye! You are the most impressive specimen to walk this Earth.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home