Monday, April 21, 2014

NO GUESTS

I find it so very interesting when a cam model blocks guests from their room.  Really??  Makes me what to say "who the F do you think you are woman"!  EVERYONE is welcome in my cam room I dont care if you have ZERO money or a MILLION dollars I love sharing my time with everyone!  So funny because so many say they need the fans support and then they block sincere fans from their room just because they are labeled a "guest".  I dont know about them but I think inspiring conversation and a shit load of kind words show a ton of support for what I do.  Bottom line I love my "guests" lol...   Happy Monday my sweeties!

XOXO
Nuriye

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not the type to pay for cam shows, but most cam girls don't get it. It's not just the body that get you something, it's the connection with the fans and the people that comes in. I remember paying for memberships for sites, just because of the way I was treated and not for the actual content.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Totally agree! Bad attitude can make a beautiful woman ugly and a huge muscle woman small lol. I like to keep it real and always love my "frans" (friends and fans combined) :)

XOXO

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol frans

4:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There are so few cam rooms that are as warm and welcoming as yours, Nuriye. Even to those of us who haven't visited in a long, looong time.

The prospect of spending time with a beautiful bodybuilder is enough to draw us in, but it's the warmth and connection that keeps us coming back for more.

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home