Sunday, April 27, 2014

BRAZIL

I have never been to Brazil but I can tell you the athletes that come from there ROCK!  I saw a video with Anne Freitas as she is 6 weeks out from a show and GOOD LORD!!  Anne is HUGE and she looks amazing!!  I am such a fan of female muscle and this woman really owns being huge and has done a great job staying sexy while packing it on.  At 6 weeks out she is full and hard looks really good.  LOL, I know I only mentioned her but I dont know the names of the others who I have seen from Brazil that look really good. :)  All I can say is I think I would find myself right at home with all the other packed female muscle I have seen.  Another week is upon us friends so have a strong start to your week!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne freitas is my favourite fbb. Her body is perfection in my opinion. No disrepect to you, we all have our favorites, I'm a huge fans of yours too. But yeah Anne is my dream girl as far as fbb goes.

8:15 AM  
Blogger ErnGetsGood said...

I really appreciate your admiration for your fellow athlete. There's too much negativity between folks in this industry, so this attitude of yours is quite refreshing.

11:26 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Thank you both for the feedback! I love woman who stay true to our sport it offers me both motivation and admiration! Woman with muscle are so beautiful!! No haters allowed lol..

XOXO

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home