Friday, February 28, 2014

Bodybuilders

I love bodybuilders in general as people!  The awesome Kai Greene said, "if people arent laughing at your goals, they are too small"!  If you know a bodybuilder you know exactly what I mean, they are the most focused, driven people on the planet and it goes for the men and women.  Although I am one, I look to them for that extra push to take me to the levels I want to be at and OWN!  I am honored each day to do what I do and would not have it any other way.  Now on that note its FRIDAY and we know what that means..... LEG DAY!  Time to make these tree trunks scream lol!!  Have a wonderful weekend my sweet friends.

XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Valerie Wowo said...

Hi Nuriye, odd question, but I wanted to know do you coach composites and if so do you coach fbbs?I'm in need of someone who truly understand my goal of mass and you seem to be one of very few women who understands that.

Thanks,
Valerie

7:16 PM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

Hi Valerie, please email me your specific needs so I can let you know if I can assist you! :)

Nuriye

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home