Sunday, November 25, 2012

Friends

Someone asked me why I was on webcam on a Saturday....  Why they asked, I have no clue but my answer was TO SEE ALL MY CAM FRIENDS!  I am blessed in many ways but the number one blessing is having friends that have been a fan for years.  You have watched me grow, literally lol and its like I have a bond with so many of you.   One of the things I love most about cam is joking with my close friends, sharing stories and just being me!  So thank you for being with me, some of you over a decade! Much love!!!!! :)

So here is a hint for next update...... my hunk Jason trys to take control in the first video.  The second is me showing him what happens to naughty boys who try to control this muscle queen!  Think you will have alot of FUN watching this! :)

Will be on HERBICEPSCAM all week and if you want a prvt skype show shoot me an email as well.  Have a great Monday and dont wait til New Years to make shit happen.  Start every week like it is Jan 1!!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home