Friday, December 20, 2013

Christmas!

Ok guys Christmas is right around the corner!!  Christmas for me is a time to give thanks for all the blessing in your life.  Having said that, people need to calm the hell down!! lol..  Is it just where I live or have you seen the madness in stores and the traffic gone crazy??  Wow, its like chill out people!  I have never seen people acting so stupid I just wish they would take a second to see how they are acting.  I on the other hand stay happy and I am so excited to say I bought my perfect cat lol the most awesome litter box and laser toy ever!! LOL.. see doesnt take much to make me happy. :)  I am wishing each of you a very Merry Christmas and to your loved ones as well!  Take time to relax and enjoy the day.  I am staying quiet this year and may even pop on HERBICEPSCAM that day.  Training is going sooo well and I am staying hard because I find the harder I am the harder I get you. :)  MERRY CHRISTMAS!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home