Saturday, March 03, 2012

One More Thought

In regards to the Ms International a big congrats goes to Yaxani. This is my thought on it... I am very happy for her win but this is the fact that does not settle well with me. Her winning the title made her 25,000 dollars richer, the winner tonight of the Arnold Classic for the men will be about 6 figures richer!! Hmmmm what other profession shows such a difference in pay between men and women? I cant think of any and to be honest it is just wrong. Now lets see how many magazine covers the mens winner gets on after the Arnold and lets see how many Yaxani is on after her win. I will tell you right now Yaxani will be on ZERO and the mens winner will be on just about every. Just another aspect of this sport I love that makes me say hmmmm is that right?? The only answer is can come up with is NO. Now, I know I cant change it but I have every right to talk about it! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home